Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Dan is offline

Default Arrow keys on keyboard

Somehow, my left and right arrow keys got swapped. When I press the right
key the cursor moves left and vice-versa. HELP! How do I change it back?

Dan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Does Word think you're writing in Hebrew or Arabic?

(If it's affected your computer overall, it's not a Word problem.)

On Feb 19, 10:41*am, Dan wrote:
Somehow, my left and right arrow keys got swapped. *When I press the right
key the cursor moves left and vice-versa. *HELP! *How do I change it back?

Dan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Dan is offline

No, when I type i goes form left to right. The only keys that are affected
are the left and right arrow keys. the up and down ones work properly.

On Feb 19, 10:41 am, Dan wrote:
Somehow, my left and right arrow keys got swapped. When I press the right
key the cursor moves left and vice-versa. HELP! How do I change it back?

Dan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Dan is offline

Only in Word. But I re-booted the computer and it went away. But I'm still
curious as to why that happened.

On Feb 19, 10:41 am, Dan wrote:
Somehow, my left and right arrow keys got swapped. When I press the right
key the cursor moves left and vice-versa. HELP! How do I change it back?

Dan-

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Such curiosity is rarely satisfied, I'm afraid. You can waste a lot of time
wondering, but in the long run you just have to shrug and be grateful it was
an ephemeral phenomenon.

http://word.mvps.org