Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HJouget

Default Having problems opening APA PERRLA in Word....

I downloaded the APA PERRLA program to assist in writing APA formatted papers
for school. Whenever I try to open PERRLA, Word opens and then automatically
shuts back down. If I just open word by itself, it is fine. Now the PERRLA
guys say it is a WORD problem. I have uninstalled/reinstalled PERRLA three
times and I have uninstalled/resinstalled WORD once. Still doing the same
thing, any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michele MacLean Michele MacLean is offline

my apa perrla I previosly bought will not work properly because word has me
locked out.

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/100422205.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

What do you mean by locked out? Do you mean you see the message "This
modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." at the bottom
of Word? If so, you most likely have not activated your copy or you are
using a trial version which has expired. In the latter case, you will have
to buy the full version.

If the above is not what you see, the issue is most likely caused by the
perrla software and you should contact them about it. You can try to verify
in advance that it is the software by disabling any perrla addins or
templates.

Yves

.. .