Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Geoff Geoff is offline

Default ABBYY Finereader 10 error message

I have just started using ABBYY Finereader 10 with Word 20090 running under
Windows 7.

Even though I am not running Finereader whenever I close word I get the
following error message:

'the requested member of the collection does not exist'

Does anyone know why this might be?
--
Geoff
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Whatever Word 20090 is, if the Finereader add-in is the problem then simply
uninstall or disable the add-in. It is not required to use Finereader and
send the results to Word.