Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shellig shellig is offline

Default Circle or graphic object on picture, make them grouped

I often circle something in a picture or do a callout. I can't group them
anymore and can't go into "Edit picture" and insert the graphic anymore.
This means if I add text before the picture, the picture moves but the
graphic doesn't. There does not seem a way to group or tie them together
anymore
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beach Lover Beach Lover is offline

Right click on the graphics and then go into Format AutoShape and change the
layout to SQUARE and save your change. Now you can select multiple objects,
right click and group.

Hope this helps.