Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LynchburgRecord LynchburgRecord is offline

Default What doe these Microsoft Equation Symbols mean?

Please view the attached jpg screen capture of these symbols from the
equation editor in Word 2010. I am not sure what these symbols mean. Does
anyone know?

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_4Fz7Um3aXFY/S6...Wo/Capture.JPG

Also, is there a more appropriate place for this question?

Thank you