Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jaz Jaz is offline

Default Paste a Table on Top of a Graphic

How do I paste a table on top of a graphic? Whenever I try creating a table
on top of the graphic the graphic moves all over the place. I have the
wrapping for the graphic set to "behind text." Is there any way I can bring
the table to the front of the graphic. I am using Word 2003.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

I have done a little test and this way works for me.
Remove current graphic, insert the table as you require. Have the cursor in
the first cell. Insert the image, change the image to behind text and it
should appear as you want. I think the process is that the image will be
anchored to the table and not the paragraph cell outside the table.
Hope this helps
DeanH