Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stumped-in-excel stumped-in-excel is offline

Default Can't set default font for envelopes - Office07

I've been able to set default fonts for Normal.doc but envelopes keeps
forgetting the default.

While in Mailing/Envelopes - I highlight and right click on the address I
entered. I select the font I want (Trebuchet MS) and select DEFAULT at bottom
left. The message: "You are about to change the default font to (Default)
Trebuschet MS,. Do you want to change to affect all new documents based on
the Normal Template?"

I select YES -

It doesn't work. And the Normal.docx has alread had the default set to
Trebuchet MS. and seems to be holding.

An earlier post recommended deleting the Office12 Options in the registry
which I did without positive results.

Thoughts?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline