Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
thedarkman thedarkman is offline

Default template required for book

I've just done a book which runs to about 110 pages and suddenly I've
realised it's not in proper A5 format but A4. I've done it in 12 point
text.

Does anyone have a template I can use to convert it to A5? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Why not just change the page size? Assuming Word 2007, check the "Page
Layout" tab and then the "Size" button in the "Page Setup" group.

I'm not sure why you are mentioning templates in this context. Although
templates can specify the paper size, they cover a much broader aspect of
formatting. I doubt you want to change fonts, indentations, colors, ...

Yves