john mcmichael

Default autotext option in header has no choices when I click it

When I activate the header/footer and try to use autotext options, there are
none there. How can I get options to appear in this list?
Graham Mayor

You need to have autotext entries in the header/footer style. If you don't
then the probability is that you have saved a document as normal.dot. only
Word can make normal.dot. Renaming normal.dot to oldnormal.dot will restore
the defaults. You can then use the organizer to copy personalisations from
the old to new.