Greg Haynes

Default Word doesnt work if hp color laser printer is turned off (over ne.

If my hp color laserjet is turned off (its on a remote computer) then word
gets on error with hpourdp.dll
Fix this error
Greg Haynes

does word attemt to connect to your default printer? (im asuming thats whats
causing the problem)

is there a way to keep word from doing this?