Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Janzen Janzen is offline

Default How to import powerpoint slides into Word 2007?

I can export Power Point 2007 slides to Word 2007 in a "notes" type format
but the slides are not able to be moved, resized, or copied/pasted. I would
like to integrate the slides into the Word document as long as I can have
some editing control over the the image of each slide. I have heard that
there are some programs that can help with this but I thought it should be
able to be done without an external program. Thanks for any advice in
advance!