Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
darkblueslider darkblueslider is offline
Junior Member

Default 'Hidden' Text - Word 2007

Hi Guys,

Ideally what i'd like to do with MS-Word is something similar to [spoiler] tags you see on some forums - basically text that is hidden - but with a 'click to show' link that 'shows it' - is this at all possible in Word 2007 (or perhaps with some sort of Add-on?) I'm not too bothered about the printed consequences of this (but it'd be nice if it allowed me to hide/show it)

If that's not possible - just in terms of standard using Hidden text - is there a keyboard shortcut to show/hide hidden text? (as opposed to all formatting] Or is it possible to assign one? (or Hijack the existing ctrl+shift+8 so that it only reveals hidden text?)

Thanks in advance for any help/ideas.

Tim

P.S. In case your wondering the primary purpose is for my own revision notes!