Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chipati chipati is offline

Default How do I remove extra space between body and footnotes?

I find that there is so much extra space between the body of a document and
the footnotes. Changing line spacing is not helpful. As the document
progresses, space between the body and the footnotes appears to increase by
one line each time.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

I suspect that the issue that you are experience might be related to the
issue covered in the article "Why do my footnotes sometimes end up on a
different page from their references in the text?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...ootnoteFAQ.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.