Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JoeF JoeF is offline

Default Mail Merge Word 2007-UPDATE LABELS

When doing a mail merge with labels in Microsoft Word. I have the labels
picked avery 5160's, i have my list picked, i have my mail merge fields in
one of the labels. I need to get them to the whole page of labels, actually 2
pages of labels. I am thinking that it is the update field under mailings in
microsoft word. But it is greyed out, i cant pick it. Do you know how to
ungrey it so i can do this? Or is there another way of doing the merge fields
duped into all the labels?