Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
swaddock swaddock is offline

Default Image quality degrades when I use the "send to" option from Word

I have created a word doc with an and our company logo. I want to send this
to a customer by using the Send to option. Problem is...when I do, the
images in the newly generated email are all bitmappy.

Any ideas or settings that will hold the image to its original quality of
that in the Word doc?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Swaddock,

What version of Word, what is your email client, what format are you sending the email in, what file format is the graphic stored in
when you insert it into a Word document?

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
swaddock swaddock is offline

Default Image quality degrades when I use the "send to" option from Wo

aaahhhhh.....I see where you are going with this. I did resize my images to
the exact size needed for my email and adjusted the export to .jpg.

Worked perfectly! Thank you!