Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] mbhansen@gmail.com is offline

Default Autoformat with no Header / Last Row Formatting

Hello,

Word 2003. I've defined a Style for formatting tables. I started
with "Table List 1" and made some modifications. The table looks
great, but I can only use this style on tables where I need Header and
Last row formatting. What about tables where I don't care about
Header and Last row formatting?

How do I clear the formats for Header and Last row formatting? OR how
do I tell the table not to use Header or Last row formatting?

Thanks,
Matt

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You will have to use a separate table style for each type of table
formatting.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP