Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
711

Default Design Mode box in Word

I created check boxes in a Word 2002 document. Everytime I open the file, the
Design Mode box appears in the bottom corner of the screen. I want people to
be able to automatically check the appropriate box without having to explain
to them how to close the Design Mode box. Right now if they try and click on
any of the boxes, it treats it as if it's being edited. How can I get the
Design Mode box to not appear everytime the file is opened? Please help.
Thank you.