Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathryn CMA Kathryn CMA is offline

Default How do I make Word stop opening Ecel links?

I have turned every link to "manual" and disabled "Update Links on Open" in
the Advanced tab of Word Options. Word still opens every Excel link before
it opens the document. Is there any way to stop it? 2003 did not do this
once the "update links" option was disabled.