Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Willy614 Willy614 is offline

Default Please help with Sections and Protection issues

Firstly let me assure you i have tried to find my own answers (on this and
various other sites) which is how i answered what would have been my first
query on how to protect a form but still allow pictures to be pasted (i found
the sections tab on the protect screen after inserting sections).

I need to design a form which will allow the user to complete it and add
some pictures. I have done so by adding a section in the middle which isn't
protected and this worked well, however once pics are inserted they can only
be resized and not formatted in other ways such as rotate etc.

Please can you help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Editing is limited in protected documents; this applies even to unprotected
sections. You can work around this by using a macro that unprotects, makes
the desired changes and then reprotects the document. Ask in a programming
newsgroup such as microsoft.public.word.vba.general for assistance.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP