Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Laurel

Default How to display paragraph and indent markers?

One of the items in the "common errors" link from the FAQ posting is not
"displaying paragraph and indent markers." How do I display them? I've
tried every version of "how can I display(show) paragraph(indent) markesr" I
can think of in HELP. No luck.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Laurel

Thank you.
And thanks for the link to a great web site.

"Lisa Hernandez" wrote in message
VIEW, RULER. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/UsingRulers.htm to
see what the markers look like.