Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
please help ,e

Default how do i take the lock off my shift key

i am pressing the shift key to try and get the question mark and nothing is
coing off and it is also happening for other thigs aswell. so im wondering if
there is a lock on my shift key
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You need to contact the manufacturer of your keyboard to find out if there's
a trick to making it work.

PS - This has nothing to do with Word.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"please help ,e" please help wrote in message
i am pressing the shift key to try and get the question mark and nothing is
coing off and it is also happening for other thigs aswell. so im wondering
if
there is a lock on my shift key

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

JoAnn

It has a lot to do with Word.. it makes typing in 'document 1' look like
THIS.. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving Day

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
You need to contact the manufacturer of your keyboard to find out if
there's a trick to making it work.

PS - This has nothing to do with Word.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"please help ,e" please help wrote in
message ...
i am pressing the shift key to try and get the question mark and nothing
is
coing off and it is also happening for other thigs aswell. so im
wondering if
there is a lock on my shift key

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

Please

Is it just the question mark that has a problem, or is the SHIFT key not
working at all?..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"please help ,e" please help wrote in message
i am pressing the shift key to try and get the question mark and nothing is
coing off and it is also happening for other thigs aswell. so im wondering
if
there is a lock on my shift key

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

AND MY POSTS IN OE LOOK LIKE THIS

(Still isn't a Word issue. Isn't it Sunday somewhere? Shouldn't you be nice
now?)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

JoAnn

See the "Sunday" smiley face after my statement?.. I thought that I was
doing a rather good job of emulating Sunday.. back to the drawing board,
eh..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Mike sent me an email this morning. Basically he told me new day - new mood.
:-)

(I told him I have to go to the mall today - we'll see.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

JoAnn

How about you go to the Mall tomorrow?..

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Already been there and back. Not too awful today. Going to spend today doing
some work for the organization I belong to. Play with Office and maybe
(hopefully) learn something new. :-)