Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ray ray is offline

Default undelete a deleted document in word 2007?

Help! I had two documents that were pretty simular and I deleted one by
mistake. How can I recover the document. It it very long and I don't want
to type it in again.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Scott McPhillips [MVP] Scott McPhillips [MVP] is offline

"Ray" wrote in message
Help! I had two documents that were pretty simular and I deleted one by
mistake. How can I recover the document. It it very long and I don't
want
to type it in again.

Look in the recycle bin. It's probably an icon on your Windows desktop, or
you can find it in Windows Explorer. If you find your document there you
can 'Restore' (i.e., undelete) from the recylcle bin.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]