Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Octavio[_2_] Octavio[_2_] is offline

Default Will like to add the folder paths in the printed letter sheet at the bottom or somewhere in the page...

I sent the message below previously but I do not see it displayed in the
Newsgroup and I am testing the sending again. Can any one tell me if it is
seen by others?

"Octavio" wrote in message
for future reference

Where I do this in Word 2003? (What setting I need to change?)

Probably will like to set this on the individual sheet that I am working
with, not the rest of my letters. Is this also possible?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Octavio,

You can use a FILENAME field, with the '\p' switch - see under Insert|Field. That will show both the path and filename.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Octavio" wrote in message
for future reference

Where I do this in Word 2003? (What setting I need to change?)

Probably will like to set this on the individual sheet that I am working
with, not the rest of my letters. Is this also possible?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

From the View menu, select Header and Footer then go to the Footer and from
the Header-footer
menu bar, select Insert Auto Text and choose filename and Path.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Octavio" wrote in message
for future reference

Where I do this in Word 2003? (What setting I need to change?)

Probably will like to set this on the individual sheet that I am working
with, not the rest of my letters. Is this also possible?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Octavio[_2_] Octavio[_2_] is offline

Thanks for your help.
It worked well, Doug, except for the size of the lettering, which is bigger
than the lettering size that I am using thought the text. How can I make
the letter size of this footer smaller? (how can I manipulate the size of
the lettering of this footer without affecting the rest of the documents?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com"
wrote in message ...
From the View menu, select Header and Footer then go to the Footer and
from the Header-footer

"Octavio" wrote in message
for future reference

Where I do this in Word 2003? (What setting I need to change?)

Probably will like to set this on the individual sheet that I am working
with, not the rest of my letters. Is this also possible?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The font of text in a header or footer is determined by the Header or Footer
style. Both these styles are based on the Normal style, so if you have
changed that, the change will be reflected. You can modify the Footer style
explicitly to change the font style, but before you do that, try selecting
the footer and pressing Ctrl+Spacebar to make sure that no direct font
formatting has been applied.

http://word.mvps.org

"Octavio" wrote in message
Thanks for your help.
It worked well, Doug, except for the size of the lettering, which is
bigger than the lettering size that I am using thought the text. How can
I make the letter size of this footer smaller? (how can I manipulate the
size of the lettering of this footer without affecting the rest of the
documents?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com"
wrote in message ...
From the View menu, select Header and Footer then go to the Footer and
from the Header-footer