I really don't see any issue with memorials

Old April 8th 21, 09:41 AM
Weismart Weismart is offline

Default I really don't see any issue with memorials

I really don't see any issue with memorials. I believe remembering your loved ones is amazing and should not be judged as something dark or scary.

I really don't think spoiler tags for content that has been in the sport since launch is fair. Once the game is out its out. Anything found in the game after that is fair for seeing. As far as New Horizons proceed, how will spoilers for content even work when there are two hemispheres and several time zones? When things and events turn into naturally offered in a particular timezone outside of the US, if person be downvoted for what is rightfully available to them? Northern players such as spoiled things all year for southern hemisphere players rather than a word was said about it. Yet when northern hemisphere players have been spoiled about literally anything you never hear the end of this. Southern hemisphere gamers had been admonished all summer since we obviously had snow. Yet few whined about all of the summertime things that northern hemisphere gamers would flaunt. How is that fair?

If you want to know more about AC, you can visit https://www.acbells.com/

TOC Issue Rowdy Microsoft Word Help 1 June 14th 12 10:59 PM
TOC issue Theresa Microsoft Word Help 1 August 22nd 08 04:41 PM
MS fix for this issue [email protected] Formatting Long Documents 0 August 31st 07 05:08 PM
font issue sigm Microsoft Word Help 0 February 22nd 06 05:40 PM
OLE Issue sumtop Microsoft Word Help 1 March 15th 05 09:11 AM