Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Default Will like to add the folder paths in the printed letter sheet at t

I gave the list of commands incorrectly in my previous post. The correct list
should be Tools - AutoCorrect Options - AutoCorrect - AutoText. Sorry about
that.

Fred

"Octavio" wrote:

for future reference

Where I do this in Word 2003? (What setting I need to change?)

Probably will like to set this on the individual sheet that I am working
with, not the rest of my letters. Is this also possible?

Thanks in advance