Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mjja mjja is offline

Default Native file format

Hi just wondering if someone could confirm that the native file format of
Office Word is .docx, and if someone could tell me what other file formats a
Word document can be saved as.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

docx, docm (with macros), dotx and dotm are the native formats. There is
also xml, rft, word 97 - 2003 doc, mht, htm, pdf (optional install), txt and
wps (Works 6 onwards). There are other optional and/or downloadable filters.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP