Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sheba

Default How do I view PDF Files

PDF FILES WILL NOT OPEN.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon

Word does not open pdf files! It isn't built to.

You need Acrobat Reader which you can download from Adobe.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Sheba" wrote in message
PDF FILES WILL NOT OPEN.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uncle Joe

Next time you post, how about giving us a little more to work with.
Type of operating system; type of Office product (i.e., Word 2003);
how are you trying to open the PDF files (by clicking on the file names,
by clicking on web links containing PDF file references, or both?).

And please don't shout at us by using all caps. It's considered rude.

Download/install/execute the Adobe PDF reader at:

If you're having trouble opening PDF files in MS Internet Explorer windows,
Visit the following web site:

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/pdf.htm

"Sheba" wrote in message
PDF FILES WILL NOT OPEN.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Have you installed Acrobat reader? Word will not open them.

Sheba wrote:
PDF FILES WILL NOT OPEN.