Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BLD

Default How to save file from Word to disc

I have created a Xmas letter with text and pictures in Word. I wish to copy
this file to a floppy or disc and transfer it to Kinko to print out to make
copies as my printer isn't working. How exactly do I do this. I am
definitely computer challenged! I have Windows XP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Save it to the hard disk, then use Windows Explorer to copy it from the
folder in which you saved it to the floppy disk.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP