Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] a.fawcett@bridgelegal.com.au is offline

Default Why does my customised toolbar disappear?

Hi all,

I have created a custom toolbar of macro's that open specified
documents when selected.

It has been working wonderfully until yesterday they suddenly
disappeared on me.

The actual toolbar remained but nothing was in it.

I then put them back in manually - take 10 minutes! - but this morning
they had disappeared again.

What is going on here and how do I rectify it?