Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Larryq22 Larryq22 is offline

Default How to move entire table?

Is there a way to move tables without grabbing the "handle" and dragging it?
This method only allows large-scale movements. I'd like to be able to move a
table similar to moving text-boxes, using ctrl-arrow and moving in small
increments. Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_93_] Henk57[_93_] is offline

Select the table and keep Alt pressed while moving the table with the
mouse. This combination of Alt+mouse moving works also with other
elements (eg tabs).

--
Henk57