Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DP DP is offline

Default words continuing in cells below

I am using Microsoft 2003 and need to create a table for documentation. The
table will be 4 columns and 25 rows. What I need is when I am typing in the
third cell of the first row I want the words to continue to the third cell of
the fourth row and so on without staying in the original cell.

please advise