Kirsten

Default New document with ruled or squared paper.

When i choose New document the side shoves ruled og squared, wich i cann't
remove. I cann't see them on my transcribtions. I don't know how they
appeared, but it is very annoing. How can I fix this?
Jezebel

"the side shoves ruled og squared" ? We should all be so lucky.

"Kirsten" wrote in message
When i choose New document the side shoves ruled og squared, wich i cann't
remove. I cann't see them on my transcribtions. I don't know how they
appeared, but it is very annoing. How can I fix this?

Pat Garard

G'Dya Kristen,

Mkae srue that u cn c the Drawnig Tolobra.

Cluk on DrawGrid

On the lwoer haf og de dialog bxo, meka srue tat
'Displ groglins og sceren' id unchked.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Kirsten" wrote in message
When i choose New document the side shoves ruled og squared, wich i cann't
remove. I cann't see them on my transcribtions. I don't know how they
appeared, but it is very annoing. How can I fix this?

Stefan Blom

On the Draw toolbar, click the Draw button, and then click Grid. In
the Drawing Grid dialog box, clear the check box next to "Display
gridlines on screen". Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom

"Kirsten" wrote in message
When i choose New document the side shoves ruled og squared, wich i

cann't
remove. I cann't see them on my transcribtions. I don't know how

they
appeared, but it is very annoing. How can I fix this?

Stefan Blom

Roligt att jag kunde vara till hjälp. / Glad I could help.

--
Stefan Blom

"Kirsten" wrote in message
Thank you