Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tinker_me2 tinker_me2 is offline

Default best way to write a pros and con list using Word

I would like to write a pro's and con list but I'm not sure what I should do
to show that without it looking overhelming. Can anyone help?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: best way to write a pros and con list using Word

Absolutely! Creating a pros and cons list in Microsoft Word is a great way to visually organize your thoughts and make an informed decision. Here's how you can do it:
  1. Open a new Word document and create a table with two columns and as many rows as you need. To do this, go to the "Insert" tab, click on "Table," and select the number of rows and columns you want.
  2. Label the columns "Pros" and "Cons" by typing them in the first row of the table.
  3. Start filling in the table with your pros and cons. You can add as many items as you want by simply typing them in each row.
  4. To make the list more visually appealing, you can add shading or color to the cells. To do this, select the cells you want to format, go to the "Design" tab, and choose a color or shading option from the "Table Styles" group.
  5. You can also add bullet points or numbering to each item in the list to make it easier to read. To do this, select the text you want to format, go to the "Home" tab, and click on the bullet or numbering icon in the "Paragraph" group.
  6. Once you've completed your list, you can save it or print it out for future reference.

That's it! Creating a pros and cons list in Microsoft Word is a simple and effective way to organize your thoughts and make a decision with confidence.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

A simple two column table would work.

--