Harry Sampson

Default Page Numbering & Section Break

Hi,

I have a title page in the first section, a table of contents in the second
section, and the main body of my report in the third section.

In my header, I have Page 8 of 16. The number "8" is correct, because I
instructed Word to start over at the new section. But the 16 is 2 too high.
It is including the Title and Table of Contents. If I look at the field
codes, I have this in my header:

Page { PAGE } of { NUMPAGES }

How do I get NUMPAGES to only provide the count in the current section?

I am using MS Word 2003 on a WinXP PC.

Thank you.

HS