Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mailer

Default looking for the mail merge wizard

when i used the mail merge wizard i would have a wizard pop up on the screen
and it allowed me to format how the labels would look. I reinstalled
microsoft office after reformatting my computer and the only mail merge
wizard is on a pane on the side of the document that gives me less options I
dont know what happened to the old wizard and I was wondering if I could get
it back
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

You can get the old Word 2000 and earlier "Mail Merge Helper" back by
opening Tools|Customize|Commands, selecting category All Commands, locating
MailMergeHelper in the list on the right and dragging it to a toolbar or
menu.

However, you may find most of what you need by using Tools|Customize to
enable the Mailmerge toolbar and using the buttons on that rather than the
Wizard.

Peter Jamieson