Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mohammad Siddiqui Mohammad Siddiqui is offline

Default how do I print employee good performance certificate

How do I print employee good performance certificate
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

The obvious answer is "Just like any other document - FilePrint...", but
I'm not sure that's what you're looking for.

If you actually want to know how to *create* the certificate there are any
number of Templates available. You can use them directly or as a model for
one of your own design. Look up templates in Help if not familiar with them.

Please restate your question & be specific, including what version of Word
you're working with if these _guesses_ don't provide an answer.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 7/30/07 4:10 AM, in article