Frager

Default Single & Double Lines using --- and ===

I am unable to draw a single/double horizontal line across a page using
three dashes and three equals and ENTER.

I may have deleted this facility some time ago.

How do I restore it?

Thanks

Pat

Greg Maxey

Pat,

ToolsAutoCorrect OptionsAutoFormat As You TypeApply As You TypeBorder
lines.

Note: These are more aptly called bottom paragraph borders. They can be
somewhat frustrating with novice users attempting to later remove them ;-)

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: