Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sunshine

Default Double spaced lines

I just got a new computer and I am having trouble double spacing the lines in
my paper. I have Word Perfect but in Word formatt. I have tried
Format-Paragraph which is where it usually is. I feel like I have looked
everywhere. Can anyone help me??Please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire

Since this forum is for Word issues, you would probably be better off
checking out a similar board for WordPerfect issues. Doing what you want is
simple in Word and probably just as simple in WordPerfect, but very
different in each.