Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eancamero eancamero is offline

Default problems on linked visio diagrams

Hi! I have a master document which contains links to visio diagrams. The
master document and the visio diagrams are on Share Point and are saved in
separate folders. The Visio diagrams contains macros.

My problem is that the updated Visio diagrams do not show up in the master
document. Manually updating the links cause errors -- it says it couldn't
find the file. What do you think is wrong?

Thanks.