Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Milos Puchta Milos Puchta is offline

Default various distance of equations

Hi,

there is a Word text containing plain text, mathematical equations and
pictures.
When text with equations flow around the left side of picture, the distance
of beginning of equations is different from that when there is no picture.
It seems,
that the picture has influence on the difference in aligment of beginning of
text.

How can I achieve the same distance of beginning of equations for both, the
equations in plain text area and combination of plain text and picture.

TIA
Milos

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Milos,

How were these equations created? And which version of Word are we dealing
with?

There is a Word text containing plain text, mathematical equations and
pictures.
When text with equations flow around the left side of picture, the distance
of beginning of equations is different from that when there is no picture.
It seems,
that the picture has influence on the difference in aligment of beginning of
text.

How can I achieve the same distance of beginning of equations for both, the
equations in plain text area and combination of plain text and picture.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)