mlse mlse is offline
Junior Member

Default How to put in a horizontal line?

I know this sounds like an excruciatingly painfully simple question (and believe me, it has been excruciatingly painful trying to work out how to do it ... and failing!!), but what I want to do is put a horizontal like (like an HTML "HR") into a Word 97 document.

Any help greatly appreciated
Big_Al Big_Al is offline
Junior Member

Location: Bristol UK

The easiest thing to do would be to use the outside border tool, just using the single line option, under or above your text as required

Image of the tool hyperlinked, - should be in the same toolbar as your font colour

http://www.electricteacher.com/image...le-in-word.gif

Last edited by Big_Al : February 22nd 11 at 12:02 PM Reason: poor spelling as always