Classic58

Default Tile Printing

Hi all,
Is it possible to use "tile printing" in Word 2000? I can't find a way. I
have a very large text "sign" that I want to print.
THX
Tim

Word does not offer this feature, but your printer driver may. Search
through its Properties (you'll probably get more options if you access them
from the Printers folder than from Word's Print dialog). If not, Publisher
can tile large publications.