trackchanges password protected workaround

Old July 13th 10, 11:04 PM
AidenH AidenH is offline

Default trackchanges password protected workaround

I am using Word 2003. I am working on a document that is not originally mine. I need to accept all changes, but because the doc is password protected, I cannot accept any changes (or reject any changes for that matter). The original author is unavailable so I cannot get the password. I just want to accept all changes made. How can I do this?
Old June 8th 18, 02:43 PM
buka buka is offline

Originally Posted by djangocrampon View Post
your system is problem

Thank`s

Im using 2010.its more uusebale for me.
y8 games
G Switch
Old June 12th 18, 03:15 AM
jedymark jedymark is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by buka View Post
Im using 2010.its more uusebale for me.
slope
Thank for comment
Old June 29th 18, 01:00 PM
lukenlow lukenlow is offline

I'm glad to become an active user of your site and not only receive but also give help 192.168.1.1

accessing a password-protected document without the password netta Microsoft Word Help 1 November 7th 07 06:53 AM
password protected greg Microsoft Word Help 1 February 15th 07 07:39 AM
password protected Scudo New Users 1 July 28th 05 05:32 PM
Protected to Unrpotected without Protected Password Living Large Microsoft Word Help 1 July 20th 05 08:36 PM
how to open password protected word file (forgot password) Sreenivasan M J Microsoft Word Help 1 December 26th 04 05:34 PM