Shadow lines - get rid of - pls

Old June 13th 18, 02:11 AM
FRED DAG FRED DAG is offline

Smile Shadow lines - get rid of - pls

Hi
I put these shadow lines on for some reason but now I want them gone but can't finds anyway to do it OMG !

Can some clever person help

Thankyou
Attached Images

Old June 13th 18, 01:49 PM
Charles K. Kenyon Charles K. Kenyon is offline
Member

File Options Advanced
Uncheck the option to display text boundaries under Show Document Content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED DAG View Post

Old June 14th 18, 01:48 AM
FRED DAG FRED DAG is offline

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles K. Kenyon View Post
File Options Advanced
Uncheck the option to display text boundaries under Show Document Content.
Thanks mate legend
Old July 12th 18, 09:24 PM
Jasonaldean Jasonaldean is offline

Thanks Charles.

Shadow from one color to another ? Mario[_2_] Tables 2 March 16th 09 09:55 AM
A box with a shadow, how do I do it? Pamela Microsoft Word Help 1 June 13th 06 07:19 PM
grey shadow puertouk Microsoft Word Help 2 April 30th 06 12:42 PM
Shadow Cursor rbw New Users 7 March 5th 06 07:05 PM
Font Shadow Science Goddess Microsoft Word Help 1 November 23rd 05 08:14 PM