Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bible Reader Bible Reader is offline

Default How can you have page #'s w/o starting on first several pages?

I am creating a manual with several pages and want: no number on the cover
page, small roman numerals for the next seven pages (introduction), and the
start english numbering on page 10. I have watched the videos, followed the
steps to the tee and still can not get this... can someone please help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm (Word 2003
and earlier) or
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...atter_2007.htm, as