Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Haylea Haylea is offline

Default Bottom of Page Border missing. .

I have Windows Vista, Home edition and when i put a page border on a
document, the bottom doesn't appear. I have changed the margin from 'edge of
page' to higher but it hasn't had any effect at all. Any ideas ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Haylea Haylea is offline

Hiya, thanks for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately, I had a look at
previous replies and came across this link. All it does is tell me to change
the page margins. Well I tried this and absolutely nothing changed. Do you
have any other ideas?

Hx

Haylea wrote:
I have Windows Vista, Home edition and when i put a page border on a
document, the bottom doesn't appear. I have changed the margin from
'edge of page' to higher but it hasn't had any effect at all. Any
ideas ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

The question is "How much higher?" did you set it? Most printers have
minimum margin requirements - typically for the bottom margin - which can be
as high as .5" or more [I have an Epson that requires .53"].

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

Haylea wrote:
I have Windows Vista, Home edition and when i put a page border on a
document, the bottom doesn't appear. I have changed the margin from
'edge of page' to higher but it hasn't had any effect at all. Any
ideas ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

And changing the margin won't have any effect at all unless the other
setting is changed. All of which is stated in the article, though perhaps
not as prominently as it might be. But if you hunt for the information that
is specific to Page Borders, it is there.