Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dougster Dougster is offline

Default Why don't my headers show up in my templates?

I always have to click ViewShow Headers and Footers every time I open th
etemplate...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Dougster" wrote in message
I always have to click ViewShow Headers and Footers every time I open th
etemplate...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:52:01 -0800, Dougster
wrote:

I always have to click ViewShow Headers and Footers every time I open th
etemplate...

Maybe you don't have "show white space" turned on...
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman