Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
edude

Default MS word assign shortcut keys ..phrases ..paste ...wherever as and when needed

in MS word how can one assign a word or phrase, etc., to shortcut key
combination so that I can paste them wherever in the document ... i may
have to store more than one word/ phrase in memory to paste them at
appropriate places in the document ... ..macros or what else?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Default MS word assign shortcut keys ..phrases ..paste ...wherever as and

See: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/AutoText.htm
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP