Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leigh anne

Default Keys don't work in Word/Excel

I am trying to type in Word and Excel but my keys aren't working. Any
suggestions? I am sure that I hit some button that messed it up, but I don't
know how to correct it. Any help would be appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Perhaps you turned on Sticky Keys? Control Panel Accessibility Options
should still be available. Turn them off there.

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Leigh anne" wrote:

I am trying to type in Word and Excel but my keys aren't working. Any
suggestions? I am sure that I hit some button that messed it up, but I don't
know how to correct it. Any help would be appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Not to be smart, but could your keyboard have come unplugged? Did you check?
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Leigh anne" wrote:

I am trying to type in Word and Excel but my keys aren't working. Any
suggestions? I am sure that I hit some button that messed it up, but I don't
know how to correct it. Any help would be appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

What happens when you try to type in Word or Excel?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Leigh anne" wrote:

I am trying to type in Word and Excel but my keys aren't working. Any
suggestions? I am sure that I hit some button that messed it up, but I
don't
know how to correct it. Any help would be appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Could this perhaps be an expired trial version of Office that came with your
computer?
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP