Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KIM PEPPERELL KIM PEPPERELL is offline

Default How do I select a printer for envelopes in Word 2007?

When I am writing a document to send to someone, I don't necessarily want to
print the document with the same printer as I will the envelope. So far as I
can tell, the printer for envelopes is NOT selectable, and you must use the
printer selected for the document. Does anyone know how to get around this?
A solution would be very much appreciated. Thanks, Kim Pepperell

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The macro solution shown at http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm should
work with 2007 (though not tested).